Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Kirsten's pantalettes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member J9S's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2006
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a pm Kirsten for Christmas and she's beautiful. However, she did get to me wearing Samantha/Molly bloomers. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I was wondering if anyone knows if they're available as a replacement part, and if so, what the code is and how much.

    Thanks much. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I had to order a pair last September, but I still have my order form. Here it is.

    04-011 KMO pantalettes $5

  3. #3
    Inactive Member J9S's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2006
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much! Now my Kirsten won't have to run around with no undies anymore. Thanks again!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •